Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Day is gone already!?!?!

So, I can't believe Thanksgiving has already happened! I swear just a few days ago it still seemed like it was forever away! This is so exciting because the faster time flies the quicker my husband will be home! I'm a little disappointed that the plans fell through and (apparently) he will no longer be home for Christmas :(. But, I suppose we can just hold it late.....poor Killian! He's not going to appreciate having to wait to open his presents!! He might understand though. Anyways, I had a fabulous weekend! Heather was generous enough to invite me and the boys over for Thanksgiving with her and her sister and the rest of thier family, and Ms. Ashley. We had fun, I think the best part was watching Ashley try to play guitar hero....haha. Then my Aunt, cousin and her son came to visit Friday! They just left a few hours ago, and we had a great time while they were here. We even managed to finally get my living room rearranged so I'll have the perfect place for my Christmas tree. I think I like it this way a TON better, it seemed so small and kind of dark before and now it looks much better and more open! Well, that's pretty much all that's been happening. I can't wait until next month!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's because guitar hero suck!

Robin said...

I love it! Ashley, I can't play it either! :) That is really cool that you all spent the holiday together, military sisterhood can be such an awesome thing!

love_my_eod_guy said...

Whatever! Sucks because you can't play......lmao. It's fun once you get the hang of it! Maybe if we get the young joc version it'll be more fun, hahahah. And yeah, it was pretty cool that we spent the holiday together!