Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm so excited!

So, I'm in a SUPER good mood! I am so looking forward to this next week, which I have a huge feeling will just fly by! I can't wait until Santa comes! I'm completely done shopping, I think and all that has yet to come in the mail is Killian's Santa gift....a Nintendo DS! He's going to freak out, that is the ONLY thing he has asked for and the only thing he really, really, wants. I just can't wait until he gets it. I have no idea what to put in Connor's stocking! That's the only thing I haven't bought....so I guess I'm a liar and I haven't finished my shopping, but I'm really at a loss as to what to put in a 9 month olds stocking. I think I might do bathtub toys or something. Oh well, I don't have much else to write about, but I do have to finish fluffing my tree, yes I know I put it up like a week and 1/2 ago and still haven't finished fluffing and decorating it....and I have to wrap all of these presents! Oh yeah, and I also LOVE Heather to death! She came and cleaned my carpets for me this evening and they're all one color!!!!!!!!! And it isn't black!!!! lol. Ahhh, the excitement! I feel like a kid waiting for the first day of school! I have no idea how I'm going to sleep tonight! I'd also like to congragulate Bernie on the birth of Slade! He is soooooo cute and he makes the most adorable noises ever! Hope everyone is feeling as great as I am!

2 comments:

Just another Army wife.... said...

Lol your like a kid in a candy store or something! I can not wait to see christmas and steve and elliott and for the 5 hour lecture killian will give me about the DS....haha

PS the word verification says bedsex if they only know lol

Robin said...

Heather ....bedsex??? For real??? LOL!!! Anyway, that is very exciting about your carpet, I only wish that we had some. You will have to let us all know what Killian does when he gets his DS, Trevor love, love, loves his. Merry Christmas!