Friday, December 26, 2008

1 more day until Christmas!!

Haha. So, my husband will be home TOMORROW! I have no idea what time, which is driving me INSANE, but I am so over the moon nothing is really bothering me, not even the fact that Killian's room is still a mess and I haven't finished the dishes! I'm sure it will get done before he gets home, and if it doesn't I highly doubt he'll care. So, we're waiting until tomorrow to open our gifts and me and the big boy cannot wait! I'm so excited to see him open his presents. It was a little sad because on Christmas morning I left 4 gifts unwrapped and just put bows on them so the boys could at least get something on Christmas day, but Elliott wouldn't miss out on any actual gift openings. Well, Killian got a Rubik's cube and a Bakugan which he was totally into, but he quickly got this very sad and somewhat disappointed look on his face and he said "Mom, I think Santa forgot my Nintendo DS"......it was a little heartbreaking! But I think it's awesome because he should be even more thrilled to find out that he actually did not forget! Connor got a shape sorter and a spinny thing that he kinda likes but doesn't really care too much about....be quiet Ashley! I know exactly what you're thinking! So anywho, tomorrow should be a really awesome day! I told Elliott that I don't care what time it is, or what mood he's in, he had better run into the house, put on the Christmas jammies and let this boy open his stuff! Well, that's really all for now, and it's 2 am so I think I should probably go crash so I have a buttload of energy for tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well and everyone had a fabulous holiday! Next up, a drunken post from New Year's! lmao.

2 comments:

Robin said...

awesome idea!!! I can't wait to see pics of Killian! Tell Elliot hi and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! I am so excited for you that he will be home. :)

Stinson Family said...

I hope that your family has a great time while daddy/hubby are home.