Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa's loading up the sleigh!


Ahhhh, I can't believe Christmas is almost here! I have yet to wrap a single present....I know it's bad but the only time to do it is when the kids go to bed and usually I stay up for a little to have some quiet time and then hit the sack myself, lol. I am so excited! Tomorrow Heather and her family are coming over to do cookies for Santa, I have to go to the PX and I need to run to Walmart and finish some stuff around the house, but I did finally get my tree put up! I think it looks really pretty aside from the fact that it doesn't have a topper quite yet. Oh well, it will get one tomorrow :). So Killian is way excited and Connor is in a much better mood lately. My Mother in law made it through her back surgery A-OK and my husband will be home in just a few more days!! I seriously don't think there's much that can pull me from this cloud right now! But for now I need to get so I can make Killian go to sleep so I can finally start to wrap some of these gifts! (Maybe w/ a couple of presents on top of it Connor won't think the tree skirt is a blanket and he'll quit pulling on it! I can't tie the ribbons on the back because the tree is too low to the ground and too close to the window for me to reach, lol). Hope everyone has an awesome Christmas or whatever Holiday you celebrate and a great New Year's!

0 comments: