Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween!!!
















Is coming SO fast! I'm so excited. I can't wait to get pics of Killian in his vampire costume. This is the first year I've ever gotten to paint his face (which is why I made the vampire sound so cool....I really wanted to paint his face, lol). I just hope it looks ok, I even got black hairspray and I'm gonna make a widow's peak and everything.....YAY! I just don't want to waste all the make-up practicing in case we mess up on the actual day which is why I have no pics of him in his costume yet. Don't worry, I'll get them in less than a week. We also carved pumpkins last night and I personally had a total blast! I love all things having to do w/ holidays and the fact that there's only 2 more before Christmas is just about the most exciting thing ever to me! I can't wait! (Especially this year.....) AHHH, so much fun and it's all just around the corner! I think I'm getting super excited simply because of the weather change. It's actually starting to feel like it's about to be Winter! Well, that's pretty much it for now, I just wanted to rave about holidays for a minute. CAN'T WAIT! (oh yeah, I'll get some pics of the pumpkins up soon! sorry, the ones I'll have in the dark are gonna kinda suck since one of the neighbor kids messed w/ mine so it looks all ghetto now!!)

1 comments:

Robin said...

Chelsea you crack me up! I love reading that, I can just picture the smile on your face as you were typing it. Just like a kid in a candy store. :) I am very excited to see the pictures of Killian in his vampire costume and all painted up. :)