Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy night!
























































So, tonight shall be a busy one. We have to go get new Pj's for school tomorrow (while my child has TONS of pajamas, most of them are from last year and just a bit too small to be acceptable for school) and then we are going to do pics of the boys (6 mos. 6 years and Halloween), then we have Dolch words! Hooray! (Can you sense the sarcasm here?). I hate the Dolch words! Only 5 weeks left though.....assuming he keeps passing each week. He should probably have them done by the time Elliott gets home for R&R which is great, then we can spend our evenings doing more fun reading and stuff rather than these stinkin' word lists. Anywho, back on track, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a picture CD so tonight I will post the pics of Killian in his vampire costume, makeup and all. I'm so excited. I love pictures! Well, that's pretty much it for now, I need to go get busy on getting thier outfits together and what not, + Connor has made his way to the laundry room and I don't want him to get stuck between the washer and dryer on top of the Tide box trying to reach the Downy ball again! Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC holiday tomorrow! I'm pretty sure I will!

2 comments:

Stinson Family said...

Your pictures came out very nice. I always love having them done.

love_my_eod_guy said...

Thank you! I thought they (Sears and the boys) did a good job with them. Killian's favorite part was the Vampire...lol.