Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gymbucks! and other stuff

I love it when it's Gymbuck redemption time! Elliott doesn't seem to appreciate it as much as me, but he'll get over it. So, Killian has had an array of colors in his folder this week. We started off semi-good and then went to really good, then waaaayyy down to really not good (for throwing math dots across the room) and back up to really good again. I don't understand how he can be at the top, then straight to the bottom, then straight back to the top again, it makes no sense! Oh well, at least he's doing well now. He got to talk to his Dad tonight, and Elliott told him he was very proud that he got a very good today, and the last time Elliott told him that he stayed on very good for like 2 1/2 weeks, so hopefully it will work again! And for longer! Lol. Anywho, Connor is losing his voice, I don't know if all the "jabbering" (I suppose you can call it that) he did at Plucker's has given him laringitis (sp?) or if he's getting sick or if it's the thrush maybe built up on his vocal chords? I have no clue, but he has no other side effects, he's not coughing or running a fever and there's no stuffy nose so who knows? Hopefully it will just disappear! Well, that's pretty much all that is going on lately. My sister-in-law will be here in 9 days!! That's pretty exciting. I am going to go now because I'm getting PRETTY repetitive.....haha.

7 comments:

Robin said...

ok, what is a gymbuck???

Good job Killian!!!! :)

Robin said...

What in the heck is a gymbuck already???

love_my_eod_guy said...

Ok Robin, a Gymbuck is a coupon you get from Gymboree (children's clothing store..) For every $50 you spend (during certian times) they will give a $25 gymbuck certificate. Then when it's redemption time you go and spend another $50, but you get to use your $25 certificate saving you 25% on every $100 you spend. I love it! Haha.

Robin said...

Thanks for explaining girl, it was driving me crazy!! :)

Em said...

I've never bought anything at Gymboree because it's so expensive. That's really good deal, I'd check it our but I think my kids are too old.

Robin said...

update, update, we demand an update!! JK! But we would like an update!

Robin said...

Update please???