Tuesday, March 17, 2009

He's 1!!! :(





















Lol. Yes, Connor is officially one year old!? How in the world did that happen? It was exactly one year ago today that we were released from the hospital (it felt like we were in there MUCH longer though!) And today we went to Sears to get his 1 year photos done. I wasn't too impressed with the portrait innovations place. So, back to Sears I went, and I got pretty much everything I wanted except that I wanted one pic of him standing in the turtle outfit (we just did the chair in our last photos, but they're were cute here to I suppose) and I wanted the bathtub pic to be black and white with the accessories in color, but to do that is an extra $30 which I just didn't think was worth it. So, oh well. All in all I'm pretty pleased with the outcomes!

3 comments:

Renae said...

yeah! now are you going to cut his hair? The pictures turned out so cute!!!

love_my_eod_guy said...

Lol, as soon as Killian feels better we're headed to Round Rock to Cool Cuts 4 Kids! No promises on how much will be cut!

Just another Army wife.... said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE 1,2,9,18 He is so adorable I love him!!! haha