Friday, March 13, 2009

Uh Oh!

Speghettios! So, Connor's Birthday Party is a bust! Stupid Texas weather decided to go from great to crap in 2.5 seconds and totally ruined my plans to have his party outside at the park. Since I was holding out all last hope that the good weather would return and the show would go on, it is too late to find a decent indoor place to have a party this weekend. Pretty much everything I could think of was either WAY expensive (at least in my opinion, for a child who won't even care..lol) or booked. So it has been postponed to Saturday the 21st. I'll be calling everyone to let them know in person, I just wanted to post this because I know a lot of people look on here, and this may let you know before I have the chance to make the phone rounds, that way you can make other plans and not be worried with it this weekend! Hopefully next weekend will be better and if not, I've picked a place that is indoors and will still be fun for everyone (even the big kids!).

0 comments: