Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sadness






So, after a ton of bullying from EVERYONE I know (with the exception of one neighbor) I got Connor's hair cut! Seriously, there wasn't a single person, whether they knew me or not, that agreed that I should keep letting his hair grow. My friends, aquaintences, Mom, sister, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, perfect strangers at Walmart, old ladies at Hobby Lobby, and even my husband all kept telling me to "cut that baby's hair!" "Make it so it's out of his eyes!" Sooooo.....I did. And I don't like it much at all. It's sort of growing on me, but only because I know it will be at least a year until we're back at square one. We were almost to the point where it would FINALLY stay tucked behind his ears, but now we're not even close! I will be patiently waiting for it to grow out again, I wanted to leave it and make it long, but I figured what the heck, it'll grow back! Now I'm thinking "oh lord, it'll take FOREVER to get back to where it was!" Anywho, long story longer, I will not be cutting his hair again in the near future, unless it's just to trim up the back because it will start looking like a mullet.

1 comments:

Just another Army wife.... said...

Okay but you have to agree that cutting his hair was for the good there was no way of telling the lady would cut it like that! She didnt follow instructions very well. I think it is cute esp when you part it! Like Killian said now he looks like a lil brother and not a lil sister (or something like that)