Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dum, Dum, Dum, Dum,Duuuummmmm.....

So today was pretty great. We went to BLORA and took the big boys on the waterslide. They had a blast with it, even though they only wanted to go down twice. They really wanted to go swimming and it was extrememly LAME because the beach was closed. Apparently they didn't have a lifeguard for the beach today. Um, sorry, but I think I'm capable of taking care of my child while he's swimming in a lake...but whatever. Nothing I can really do about that one. They had some skeaze out there chasing people on the beach away. lol. Anywho, I can't wait until the festival of lights!! Killian loves to go ride through them, and this will be Connor's very first one. I think he'll like it, he likes things that are illuminated. Other than the fact that it's been almost an entire week since I've heard from my husband, things are going great. I have to wake up pretty early tomorrow. Killian has an appt. at the school for his kindergarden screening! And Connor has a Dr. appt. in Harker Heights at 9 on Friday. Then Saturday we're going to the Temple mall since Spongebob will be making an apprearance! How exciting!! This will be our second meeting with Spongebob. Killian always get so excited waiting in line, then when he gets to the character (Spongebob, Curious George, Santa etc.) he gets all shy and hardly does/says anything. Oh well, at least he has fun in line?? haha. Well, that's pretty much it for now

0 comments: