Saturday, January 31, 2009

Soccer, sickness and pictures!

So, I'm really excited today because we're taking the boys to get pictures! We're not doing many of Killian because he just had pics taken and hasn't changed very much since then, but we're doing Connor's 9 month pics, possibly Christmas pics and easter pics. Killian will be in the Easter and a couple of Valentine's pictures, we're going to have his "date" from the V-day ball that his school is having take pics w/ him! I think it will be pretty adorable! Also he had his very 1st soccer practice today! It was very exciting and the first thing he said when we pulled up (and everyone was already out there and some teams had started) was "THIS IS SO COOL!" It was quite adorable! And last, but not least, illness has TAKEN OVER the Shumer household. Killian missed 2 full days and one 1/2 day of school last week, and he threw up one day at the end of school, courtesy of fevers and coughing. Connor is completely congested and coughing as well, and I have caught the fevers and can't go 5 minutes without coughing my head off! It SUCKS! I hope it ends VERY soon because we are all kinda miserable. Well, that's pretty much it for now. I'll post soccer pics and the pics we take today later on this evening or tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing better than I am!

0 comments: