Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's official!

Connor can drink through a straw!!! We (his "dad" and I, haha) are SO excited about this because we've been working on it for about a month or so now. Maybe even longer?? He just wouldn't ever get the hang of the fact that you have to suck when it's in the drink too! Well, tonight at Cheddar's, with a little trickery from me, he did it! I know, I'm lame but this is so exciting! Anywho, we went to Target after dinner and I fo sho bought that boy some straw sippy cups! Now I just can't wait to use them tomorrow!!! Ugh, I'm such a nerd.....

3 comments:

Just another Army wife.... said...

ITS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I cant believe how darn big he is getting!

Ashley said...

Poor Connor!

love_my_eod_guy said...

Whutchu mean poor Connor!? Lol.