Monday, February 2, 2009

Pictchas!

Ok, so they took 104 photos of my kids and I am not posting every single one! And they put every one on the disc, so I just sorted through some and picked what I'm pretty sure are my favs. There may be some that look funky or whatever, and I probably didn't mean to pick those, but the thumbnails are small so bear w/ me! Ugh, I'm feeling quite a bit better today but still not fully recovered which is why I'm making this short and sweet! I love the ones with Killian's friend Kennedy. She's an adorable little girl! They used to have the BIGGEST crushes on each other!












































2 comments:

Robin said...

AAAWWWWWW!!!!!!

Just another Army wife.... said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second one of Killian! And I love the one of connor and the bear and I love the first one I think of him next to the block!!! Love it! Damn cute kids! And the ones with kennedy will be something to remember forever! One day you will be happy to have that picture!